<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Today's List of Pet Peeves

1) Not sure if you heard about this feature, but my phone has a missed call log, so if you leave a voicemail saying, "Hey it's Allan. Give me a call" you have provided no new information and wasted everyone's time.

2) You found the most hysterical article on Salon.com and want to forward to everyone. Instead of sending the URL, or copy/pasting the article into an email, you use the built-in "send this article" feature whereby you enter all your friends' email addresses into some shady database somewhere. There is a reason I have a separate junk account I use to enter into web forms, and I would appreciate it if my webtard acquaintances didn't screw up my legit address. I don't care if it's the NY Times. Pretty soon at the chapter 7 bankruptcy liquidation auction they will be selling the NYTimes mailing list to the highest bidder.

3) I can't believe that I can't think of a third one. I remember being pissed off several times this morning. Oh well.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?