<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm Just Sayin

What happens when you put an exposed 190MW nuclear reactor core near a whole lot of ice? My computer model predicts that the ice will melt.

What if I told you there was such a reactor close to the arctic circle? It is inside what used to be the Soviet Mike Class K-278 Komsomolets submarine.

Does Al Gore ever mention this fact when he preaches about the melting ice caps? Of course not, because it doesn't fit with his thesis, the verity of which he has some credibility riding on.

He also probably doesn't mention it, because I just made this whole thing up right now, and it's a ridiculous association.

But I can't wait to launch this into the discussion next time someone starts talking about the arctic ice melting.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?