<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I just finished reading a book about Fundamentalist Mormons (the polygamists), and although it was very good, in case you don't feel like reading the whole thing, I'm going to summarize the difference between them and everyone else.

Fundy Mormon Dude: "God, my neighbor's 16 year old daughter is so hot. I want to make her my wife."
God's Response: "Have at it, Elmer."

Normal Dude: "God, my neighbor's 16 year old daughter is so hot. I want to sleep with her."
God's Response: "Bob, you are a laugh riot. Maybe -- and I mean maybe -- I'll let your 16 year old son sleep with her, if you buy him a nice car. As for you, your wife is on the way home from Walmart with Lubriderm. I already gave you two hands. Have at it."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?