<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I have recently been doing some research on venture capital and technology startups, and I noticed something curious. Some companies do not, anywhere on their site, say where they are located. Contact page? Just some email addresses, or a dreaded form. Company info page? Bupkiss. Jobs page? "We are growing rapidly and looking for great employees. Here are some job descriptions." That's great, but before applying, shouldn't candidates know if they even live in the right city? Even the DNS Whois records for the site are inconclusive.

I know all about this company's $6M Series B financing, but I can't for the life of me figure out where they are.

And in case you're wondering why this post is lame, I had a 3000 word manifesto queued up about Hilary Klinton, but decided this blog was becoming too political.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?