<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fuck Apple Computers and fuck their commercials. Perhaps I'm revealing my own feelings of inadequacy, but why should I be made to feel like a loser by a company whose raison d’être is to produce a computer for people that are too stupid to use real grown-up person computers. I'll give you a free pass for using macs if you are in desktop publishing and it's currently 1988.

Here is a composite profile of a person I don't like. Long haired skinny dude, sitting in Starbucks, surfing on his Macbook with an Obama sticker on it, sipping a soy milk anything.

For comparison, here's the profile of a person I really like. A topless brunette, profession unimportant, political preference unimportant, without a computer, sitting on my couch watching Law and Order.

America has many problems. Most of them would be solved if we found out that Iphones cause sterility.

"I'm thinking different by capitalizing the second letter in the word." I think the point of this post is that Apple is gay. And not the cool kind of gay where dudes bone dudes and have sweet clothes. I'm talking about the kind of gay where you are just lame and may or may not bone other dudes. You know what I'm talking about.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?