<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 02, 2005

Thank you to New Orleans for demonstrating the vital necessity and continuing relevance of the 2nd Amendment. Criminals and gangs will always have weapons. Clearly, in extraordinary circumstances the government cannot be relied on for protection. That is precisely why, the right of the people to keep and bear arms is necessary for the security of a free state.

And some people affected by the hurricane will have that protection, as soon as the background check computers are running again and the waiting period has elapsed. Ok, actually I support those two rules, although I think the waiting period should be more like "count to 10 and take a few deep breaths."

So I guess it's time for me to jump through the hoops and expense to get myself a permit.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?