<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I know you guys would like a report on the weekend, but as they say, what happens in Ft. Myers stays in Ft. Myers. Except for the countless people I drunk dialed repeatedly throughout the weekend. Remember kids, don't drink and use technology.

Oh and that hurricane really fizzled out. I am so annoyed at weather forecasters (as I've discussed here numerous times). At this point it is my belief that when a hurricane is more than a day or two away, the safest place to be is where they say it's going to hit. It NEVER actually goes right where they think. They are about as accurate as the redneck I overheard saying that if he was New Orleans, he'd be dumping ice cubes in the Gulf of Mexico as fast as he could.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?