<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 25, 2005

In case you were wondering...
It all started back in 1964 in Hoboken, New Jersey . . . on Washington Street, to be exact. Tony Conza and two high school friends had $2,500 in borrowed money and a simple idea - make sandwiches the way you would at home. Choose only the finest quality meats, cheeses and toppings, and pile them high while the customer waits for a fresh, tasty, satisfying sandwich.
Yep, you guessed it. That company is now the sandwich shop I walk past in order to get to Quiznos or Subway. Seriously, why would anyone go to Blimpie?

Also, upon further research, I noticed that the same company franchises Maui Tacos, the place I walk past in order to get to Taco Bell. The one time I didn't walk past it, I was seriously disappointed. Also, I had to run home.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?