<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Here's an interesting little diet tip for those of you lacking in motivation.
The single best piece of diet advice I ever heard came from (don't laugh!) peak performance consultant Anthony Robbins. Robbins got his advice from one of his clients. It's called the "Alpo Diet." Invite a dozen friends over to your house. Tell them that by the end of the month you're going to lose ten pounds. Tell them that if you don’t, you'll eat the can of Alpo in front of them.
But the Alpo looks soooooo good. Mmmm...Gravy. And one time I ate a can of cat food for no reason, which is 100x worse than dog food, especially since I hate fish. Ok, I was wasted, but still.

I have a few friends that work at Weightwatchers.com. Of course, I don't know what is on that site, because my browser does not meet their lofty site requirements, but... actually I don't have a point. But if I did have a point, it would be that you should learn to love yourself the way you are, unless you are fat -- in which case you should hate yourself. And if you don't feel like paying the fees on weightwatchers.com, you can register for free at:

www.ifyoueatthatiwillhuntyoudown.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?