<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Amoeba: Hey.
Evangelical Christian: Well hey to you too! Have you accepted Jesus as your savior?
Amoeba: No, why should I do that?
Evangelical Christian: So you don't go to hell, of course.
Amoeba: I've done nothing wrong, why would I go to hell?
Evangelical Christian: Original sin, my friend. You were born a sinner.
Amoeba: Actually, big guy, I reproduced asexually. My ancestor divided in half.
Evangelical Christian: And you've done nothing wrong since then?
Amoeba: Just responding to stimuli. Mostly I've just been chillin in the bowels of some nice backpackers in India. I think they were Australian.
Evangelical Christian: Donuts! I thought they had every angle covered in BYU missionary school.
Amoeba: I don't think you should be working 'angles' on something this important.
Evangelical Christian: Great, now I'm going to hell!
Amoeba: Don't worry -- do what I'd do.
Evangelical Christian: What is that?
Amoeba: Turn into a spore. It's really hot and dry down there.
Evangelical Christian: Don't make me run you through a Brita water filter.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?