<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 02, 2004

To this day, many in the black community think that O.J. was framed and is innocent. They wouldn't care if a bloody Hertz #1 Club Gold card with his name on it was found at the crime scene.

But when it comes to Kobe Bryant, my informal polling of black acquaintances and my impression of the black community's attitude (before yesterday) is that Kobe fucked up and is probably gonna go down hard. This despite any evidence to support his guilt. Don't take my word for it, the case against him was so weak that it got laughed out of court yesterday. And I don't buy the fact that it was because of his fancy lawyers -- the case didn't even go to trial.

But frankly I don't care who is innocent and who is guilty. I just care when common sense gets abused.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?