<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 05, 2004

The other day I was in line at the pharmacy to get some prescription strength pain reliever for my bum shoulder. There were a couple other people waiting, and none of them were elderly or appeared to be sick. What in the world were these people taking? I suddenly really wanted to know. There's really not too many innocuous things you can be getting at the pharmacy. Were these crazy people getting their Prozac? Maybe the other guy my age was headed on a great trip and had to pick up his anti-malarial? Maybe the Asian girl was getting another jumbo order of birth control pills? Nope, most likely they all had horrible and embarrassing diseases that had the pharmacist barely able to control busting out laughing. Since pharmacists are basically just very slow and inefficient vending machines, they must spend a considerable amount of time each day passing judgment. Or at least that's what I'd do.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?