<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

For some reason I was reading an article on the UN Oil-for-Food scandal, and I was wondering what company was chosen to create the website for the Independent Inquiry Committee chaired by Paul Volcker. The website is absolutely horrible, so I figured some company made a bundle for an hour's work.

Turns out, the domain name was registered by Reid Morden, who used to head Canada's version of the CIA (HAHAHAHAHAH). Anyway, although I'm afraid to call it, I think the guy used his cell phone number when he registered. I bet he thought that info was secret. No wonder we haven't heard about any recent triumphs from the Canadian CIA.

Registrant Name:Reid Morden
Registrant Organization:IIC
Registrant Street1:866 First Ave
Registrant City:New York
Registrant State/Province:NY
Registrant Postal Code:10017
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.9173679066


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?