<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 24, 2004

"Hee hee hee, I am so useless without my morning coffee. I love it." This said the ruminant standing in front of me at Dunkin Donuts.

No, you don't love coffee. You love the very large cup of milk and sugar that you requested, with a slight coffee flavoring added in.

"I'm gonna be good and stick to my diet. No donuts for me today."

Good thinking, except for the cup of fat and sugar you're sucking down has the same calories as a quarter pounder with cheese. And the QP will at least fill you up and does have meat, cheese, bread, ketchup.

Large McDonald's Coffee: 20 Calories (black, no sugar)
Venti Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino: 530 Calories

If you like coffee, drink coffee. If you like fat and sugar, at least stop lying to yourself and go eat a snickers bar. Oh yeah, the caffeine. Ok, have a snickers bar and an Excederin.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?